Wednesday, March 09, 2005

It's a Sun Shining Day...Brrr

The rain has stopped. The sun is out. It's frigging cold. It's sharp. It's cold outside, cold inside. It's just damn cold (I know, in a couple months I'll be complaining that it's damn hot!).

I caught Robin Williams on Regis and Kelly this morning. He was awesome. Talk, talk, talk, talk, talk. I think he has ADD or Turets or something the way he is able to switch from one thought to another so quickly. It's hard to keep up. He accidentally said "S*&t". At first I thought I misheard but then he chuckled and asked if the bleeper was quick enough to pick it up. I screamed at the t.v. "No. it wasn't." I heard Robin Williams say "S%*t". I laughed my a*& off. Gee, I hope that isn't going to be the highlight of my day.

Another guest was Nigella Lawson. She is such a goddess. I loved the way she towered Regis and is meater than Kellster. She was promoting her latest cookbook. I love the huge square pan she was using. I've got to get me one of those. She's so captivatingly beautiful. I just can't say it enough.

I think I'll write a rant today for L&L. I don't know what about. Probably about "the fat joke". I'm starting to notice them and become annoyed by them lately. Dennis Miller made a comment the other night and I couldn't get into the rest of his commentary. The fat joke is going the way of the blonde joke. Enough already.

When is a joke just being rude? Think about it. Get back to me.

0 comments: