Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Not a Happy Camper

Stayed up late reading How to Lose Your Ass and Regain Your Life by Kirstie Alley. Loved it, especially the last chapter about pooping. Just had to finish it last night. I had been good at going to bed before midnight prior to this. Blame Kirstie for lack of sleep. Will start to write review for L&L about it tomorrow.

We took a day trip to Peterborough today. Nice sunny day, no sun glasses. We both have headaches now. I've come to the unpleasant realization of just how big I am. We stopped at Smitty's for supper. I almost got stuck getting into the booth. I couldn't believe how snug the fit was. I've never had this problem. I looked over at skinny husband who had about half a foot between him and table. Hate skinny husband. Ok, don't really hate skinny husband but will have to feed skinny husband more food. Or worse still...the awful d-word.

Just got caught up on email. Have come to the conclusion, I hate people. Ok, don't hate all people. There are some really nice people out there and there are some really stupid ones. I just wish the stupid ones bugged me less.

After reading this post I've also come to the conclusion that I've let Alley's book affect my writing. Except I don't talk obsessively about sex. Yikes! I've turned into a clone of Alley. I wish. She's pretty hot, despite what she calls a fat ass. Whatever.

Off to veg in front of T.V. after taking tylenol. Note to self: buy sunglasses for road trips on sunny days.

0 comments: