Sunday, March 13, 2005

Saving Milly

I'm not so good at this blog thing. I always forget. When I remember I'm usually doing something else, then I forget again. Bad me. :) Not today...good me!

Watched an excellent movie today, Saving Milly, starring Madeleine Stowe and Bruce Greenwood. It's based on a true story about a couple afflicted with Parkinson's. The whole last half of the movie I was crying. This is a new movie, 2005 release. I think it is probably Stowe's finest performance, especially the last half when the signs begin to take over her body.

Micheal J. Fox came on at the end to talk a bit about Parkinson's and how it is within our ability to find a cure but it just ain't happening.

Topic Links:
*The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research (tons of info, make a donation)
*Bruce Greenwood
*Saving Milly

0 comments: