Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Tulips, Tulips, Tulips

That's my Spring mantra. Tulips are my favourite flower. They are a very voluptuous flower you know. I love all colours and sizes. I have about 50 planted in various places throughout the yard. They are about 2 inches from the ground at the moment. I'm crossing my fingers a bunny doesn't come through the yard tonight and chomp off the juicy crisp leaves.

I worked on two flower beds so far, the side and back. I didn't get to finish the back one. Today I have garden legs and back. That just means I feel like I lifted weights with Lou Ferrigno. Jeff said I wasn't allowed to work in the garden today. I don't think I could have if I tried. I sure wanted too though.

Good thing Tai Chi works different muscles. The class always goes by so fast. If you ever get a chance to take a Tai Chi class be sure you do. Taoist Tai Chi is what I'm taking. I took it years ago and just felt the need to get back into it. I like it and it likes me.

Anyway, that's all for today. Enjoy Spring. I know I am.

***
Topic Links
* Lou Ferrigno
* Taoist Tai Chi

0 comments: