Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Wedgy Underwear

Today, I ran out of underwear. Ridiculous I know but hey, I'm a procrastinator. So, I was forced to fall back on the dreaded thong. Who invented the thong? I swear it has to be one of the worst inventions.

I don't even know why I keep it in my drawer. I should toss it. I know there are a lot of you out there who swear by them; fat and slim. But I just haven't been able to get used to wedgy underwear. Lets just say gardening today was not as enjoyable. Not. Tonight my laundry is done.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know people feel when they have wedgied underwear because one time at christmas my girlfriend bought me a thong lol, I never used it untill one day when all my other underwear was is the wash i had to wear it it was so so so painful it left marks