Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Chest Cold Blues

It's 4 a.m. I've had a chest cold for a week now. Irregular sleep, eating and life in general. Lots of things have been neglected over the last week. Feeling the usual guilt patterns despite being sick. Where does the guilt come from?

I decided to get up at 1 a.m. (even though I had only gone to bed at 12:30) so I wouldn't keep Jeff awake for yet another night; coughing, choking, horking. The effects of my illness show on his face when he gets home from work. My thinking was, since I'm home all day anyway, I might as well stay up all night and sleep while he's gone.

I have another hour and half before he gets up and I can go to bed. So far so good, but I'm ready for bed. I worked on the BIW newsletter for a while but I'm about computered out... as of this post.

I can hear the birds outside preparing for a new day. How much you want ta bet someone is going to want to mow the lawn while I'm trying to sleep?

***
Topic Links
* BIW

0 comments: