Sunday, May 08, 2005

On the Up

Feeling better today. Got up and had a shower first thing. Even put a few rollers in, a lot of good they did. My hair is straighter than straight. Ended up with some butterfly clips to keep it out of my face. It's a warm day already.

Made some blueberry pancakes for breakfast and finished checking the email. Don't know what I'm going to do with the rest of my day. I had plans to hit some nurseries but Jeff has plans to clean the windows. Hmm. I know which one sounds better to me.

There are a few beautiful red tulips I can see from my livingroom window. The sun is bathing them and the colour is intense; red and beautiful.

I'm so behind because of the last few days... I better not think about it or I might end up back where I was. Wish me luck as I attempt to clean up the kitchen. Yuk!

0 comments: