Saturday, June 25, 2005

Busy Bee

I feel like we have so much to do before we go away. Things keep popping up. I've been working on interviews and articles for the Literary Fiction and Large & Lovely sites the last week. Still need to finish:

Author Q&A
Review of Fat Chance
Review of Good Girl's Guide to Murder
What is Literary Fiction article
Literary Awards article
Cookie article
Calendar article

And that's just off the top of my head. I also discovered tonight that I may have missed writing a review for a book I read in March. I found a file with notes in it but no finished review. Makes me angry that I can't remember things like I use to.

I don't know how people manage to live through their lives having seizures on a regular basis. It's been a year since I've had mine and I still feel like I'm missing something. Enough gloom.

I will get through it all before we go. On the bright side. A big job is done. We've planned our route and I've booked the hotels for the first few stops. I'll probably research and book some more tomorrow. Mrs. Efficient I am. I am.

Hope.

0 comments: