Saturday, August 06, 2005

Veronica Mars

I love this show. I'm sure it's probably designed for the under 25 crowd but I'm young at heart. Veronica makes me smile. She's so cut and cunning like a fox in the wild. Don't mess with her unless you want to lose the rights to your first child.

Last night Logan Echolls parents were going at it with him literally in the middle. His father then started threatening his mother, swearing he'd never divorce her, she'd never get a cent etc. He was being viscious. All of a sudden Logan turns to him and says something along the lines of "Say another word to her and I'll kill you." Yikes. I nearly wet myself. I believed him. My husband who dosen't watch the show but happened to be standing there at the time believed him too.

If you get the chance check the show out. I love a good mystery. If you don't know what it's about VM father is a private detective after being ousted from the Sherrif's department. She works in his office as his receptionist/assistant. On the side she's working on a few cases of her own but her biggest case is who killed her best friend last year. Every week another minor case pops up that usually uncovers some small clue to her main goal in life.

I guess you could call it the OC with attitude but you don't have everyone running around switching beds with one another. No, it's definitely better than the OC.

***
Topic Links
*WB Veronica Mars

0 comments: