Friday, February 03, 2006

Just Because I Have To

It's a damp earthy day here. I'm sensing that time of the month coming on. It's not just the mild cramping, headache and all around flat affect... I ripped a shred off the darling love of my life the other day because he asked be to do something and I'm the one still brooding about it. I actually said I felt like slitting my wrists. Hmm... Issues much? I'm feeling mildly better today but I could still do some damage if provoked (no I don't mean to myself).

I watched CSI last night and the highlight was this scene about an internet video blog called RocketBoom. I happened to have been multitasking at the time and typed in the url they used half expecting it to be something else. Sure enough there was a video blog with the same woman, Amanda Congdon. The site produces five minute vlogs M-F about whatever, usually involving some stupidity, humour or kirk. I loved it! Amanda rocks.

***
Topic Links
* Rocket Boom

0 comments: