Saturday, June 10, 2006

Cats Cats Cats at every meal!

Or lack of something exciting or amusing to say I thought I'd share this little ditty from a friend in B.C.

Cat Haiku
---------

You never feed me.
Perhaps I'll sleep on your face.
That will sure show you.

The rule for today
Touch my tail,
I shred your hand.
New rule tomorrow.

Grace personified.
I leap into the window.
I meant to do that.

You're always typing.
Well, let's see you ignore my
Sitting on your hands.

Terrible battle.
I fought for hours.
Come and see!
What's a 'term paper'?

Small brave carnivores
Kill pinecones and mosquitoes
Fear vacuum cleaner.

Want to go outside.
Oh, no! Help! I got outside!
Let me back inside!

Humans are so strange.
Mine lies still in bed, then screams
My claws are not that sharp.

You must scratch me there!
Yes, above my tail!
Behold elevator butt.

My small cardboard box.
You cannot see me if I
Can just hide my head.

Blur of motion, then -
Silence, me, a paper bag.
What is so funny?

In deep sleep hear sound
Cat vomit hairball somewhere
Will find in morning.

I want to be close to you.
Can I fit my head
Inside your armpit?

We're almost equals.
I purr to show I love you.
Want to smell my butt?

0 comments: