Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Night Sky

I love the night sky, especially when the moon is at it's fullest. I spent the afternoon playing with a new (for me) paint program from Corel. I also have a Wacom tablet (love) which makes drawing somewhat easier. Someday, when I'm rich and famouse I'll have one of those laptops that the screen twists around and you can write on it. Ok, now I'm dreaming.

Anyway, I wanted some easy step by step painting instructions to get used to using the tools. I came across this older page that actually uses Adobe but I thought what the hey. My first attempt wasn't the greatest and I honestly gave up before it was done. The second attempt was a night. I think the clouds especially turned out well.

Have a looksie.


Topic Links
* Art School Online

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's lovely!