Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Enjoying Fall

This past weekend was Thanksgiving in Canada. We had a lovely dinner with a huge crowd at one of Jeff's teaching associate's friend's farm house (not as confusing as it sounds). I really didn't want to go, being as anti-social as I am, but we both had a good time.

On Monday we took an hour drive to Frontenac Park to do their 3 km Doe Lake hike. It really was a hike. Hilly, rocky and rooty. I could have used a walking stick. It took us an hour and half. It probably would have taken Jeff and Shelby only an hour. I stopped lots to take pictures and just veg out at the scenery. And I probably lost 3 litres of fluid. Yes, it was hot. It was pretty cool when we left. Summer has not left us yet!

Here's a couple pics from our hike:


Just before the hike Jeff took pictures of me in my Bleacher Blanket. You can read the review at my Large & Lovely site.

0 comments: