Monday, November 13, 2006

Disappointed

I just received an email from BlogHer letting me know I wasn't accepted into their blogroll. I'm so disappointed. The reason cited was I don't blog often enough. They have a minimum requirement of twice a week.

I know I should blog more but I was really proud of my consistency over the last year-and-a-half of posting 2-3 times a month. Now I feel worthless which is stupid I know, it's just an email. But I was really excited about being a full part of this community.

They said I can reapply if I decide start posting at least twice a week for a month. Well, that feels too much like I'm working for someone else. What I like about my blog is I do it when I want to do it. Once something is required it usually goes out the window. I'm unreliable that way and I know it. It doesn't make me a bad person. It also doesn't get me on the Blog Her roll. Grrr.

0 comments: