Sunday, November 05, 2006

My Own Hug

After eight months I've finally finished the wrap I've been working on. Normally I could finish something like this in a shorter amount of time but I'm sharing my knitting/crochet time with required reading. Another reason why it took so long was I was using the 40-50% coupons from Michael's to buy each ball of wool. Just call me thrifty!

I found this pattern... actually it found me, at knitty.com; one of my favourite knitting sites. Knitty celebrated it's forth anniversary/birthday this fall. This online magazine has had my attention for at least three of those four with their seasonal newsletter chock full of articles and of course all different sorts of patterns by talented knitters.

This wrap pattern was designed by 8 skeins of Reynolds Mandalay, 100% silk in oatfield. I chose to use Patons Classic Merino Wool in Chestnut Brown.




Topic Links
***
* Knitty.com
* Cozy Wrap

3 comments:

HomeSchooling Ologist said...

Wow, That looks really soft and warm.

HomeSchooling Ologist said...

Wow! That looks really warm.

Danielle said...

:) Looks lovely.