Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Orange Begone!

Well, I'm sitting here in the hotel room of the Comfort Inn. Day two. Cat is on the chair across from me (she's so civilized) and dog is lounging on the bed (waiting for a pee break). After three months of having all the furniture in disarray we have Mr. Byrd grinding down and buffing the orange out of our hardwood floors in the living room and dining room. It's amazing what can happen when you ask your husband "do you think we should pull up this old stinky carpet?"

We don't work well in small spaces. I'll just leave it at that. It's a good thing Jeff has to leave to go to work or else one of else would have a concussion. I'm betting him.

Jeff and I snuck back to the house last night for a peek. They look good. We decided to go with natural oil. It smells to high heaven so we're glad we decided to stick with the hotel. We were a little loopy from the short time we were there. When things are done I'll show you a before and after picture.

0 comments: