Monday, January 22, 2007

30 Wanna Movie Hottie: 7

This week's wanna movie hottie is the James Bond that never was. When the BMW serial commercials came out featuring Clive Owen as The Driver I was hooked. If I had the money I probably would have bought myself a BMW. I also thought he would have made a very good James Bond. But some things are never meant to be and that isn't always a bad thing.

Quite frankly, the BMW serials are my favourite thing he's filmed. I also enjoyed him as King Arthur and his petite role in The Bourne Identity. I'm going to see Children of Men on Thursday with great anticipation. I was worried we wouldn't get it here because of the selective showing. But we are and I'm happy. I'll let you know how it is.

The basics: Born in 1964. From England of course. Theatre of course. Are there any successful British actors who didn't have some start in theatre? He's married and has two daughters with absolutely beautiful names, Eve and Hannah.

***
Topic Links
* BMW Clive Owen / Madonna on YouTube
* BMW
* King Arthur at Amazon.com

0 comments: