Friday, January 19, 2007

Treadmill Injury

It's very frustrating when you're trying to get into a regular exercise routine and you keep pulling out something. For some reason my body can not handle more than 15 minutes on the treadmill. It never fails, after I have my shower, my upper back is suddenly out. Out in the sense I can't lift my right arm and I feel a dull pain in my mid back slightly to the right that radiates when I move my neck.

Now you're probably thinking, just go the 15 minutes! Easy for you to say. I get cocky after a few weeks and think "well, I'll increase it another 10 minutes". That's what you're suppose to do after all is increase your activity level as you get better. And no, I don't want to split it to twice a day. One sweaty session is enough thank you. Besides I'm not a two-shower-a-day type of girl.

I've tried lifting weights to strengthen the area but it usually throws it out too. 15 minutes! That's it. I'm so annoyed. I knew better. Damn Eddie & the Cruisers (that's what I was watching at the time).

I've taken two ES Robxacet but they haven't kicked in yet. I have a friend coming over for a swimsuit/sarong photo shoot for an article I'm doing on how to tie a sarong for Large & Lovely (BellaOnline) so that should be interesting.

***
Topic Links
* Large & Lovely

0 comments: