Monday, March 19, 2007

Killer Pastries and All that Jazz

My biggest event this past week was biting into a pastry and having my front tooth break off... right to the gum line. I was a bit stunned. "You've got to be kidding," was the first thought that came to mind.

Needless to say the dentist is my new best friend. I have a temporary thingy (for lack of a better word), filling the gap until a special screw comes in so they can fill and put a crown on it. I'll be paying this off for a while.

It's depressing really. Is it just me or does it always seem that something happens just when you think you're getting ahead? Dear me, I'm whining again.

I've posted a review to the Large and Lovely site for a CD from Kristie Agee and Big Potential: "Are you ready to groove those hips to the blues and jazz melodies of
Kristie Agee and Big Potential? Use What You Got is the debut CD for this
hot momma and poppa but they are not new to the scene. Kristie and Roy
Agee have been delighting eager..." Read review.

Remember a few years back there was a site celebrating the uniqueness of a woman's breasts in all their shapes and forms? Well, there's a new site created by writer/activist/web designer Stacy Bias called Bellies are Beautiful. It rocks. Go check out all the different bellies and be sure to send in your pic of your own.

Have a good week and be wary of those pastries!

0 comments: