Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The Female Survey

I was sent this on my space. KERIS and NESSA, if you're here, I'm tagging you.

***

1. What color is your bra?
Bra? Who wears a bra...

2. Do you ever lie about your age?
No, I just never remember how old I am.

3. Do you prefer "sensitive boys" or "tough guys"?
I guess "sensitive" since that's what I married.

4. Do you prefer blonde or dark haired guys?
Dark, unless it's Thomas Jane.

5. Do you own any designer handbags?
LOL. No. My current "handbag" came from a thrift store for $3. Maybe I shouldn't be telling you this.

6. How many things in your past do you regret?
At least three.

7. Do you have a best friend?
No.

8. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Successful.

9. Have you ever kissed two people in one night?
Yes.

10. Who was the last person you had sex with?
Well, I hope it was my husband.

11. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Numerous times.

12. You ever thought about having plastic surgery?
Numerous times. I know, not very fat advocate of me.

13. Have you ever wanted someone but you knew you couldn't have them?
I think so.

14. Do you like your life?
Mostly. There's always room for improvement.

15. Do you shop at Hollister?
I have no idea what that is.

16. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boy from you?
Why, yes, how did you know.

17. Has one of your friends ever stabbed you in the back?
Why, yes, how did you know.

18. Did you forgive them?
No, which is probably why I don't have a "best" friend.

19. Who was your first best friend?
Joy.

20. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?
I have women friends.

21. Were you into Britney Spears?
Um... no.

22. Have you ever skipped school?
OHH Yeah...

23. Has anyone ever cheated on you?
Hope not.

24. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face?
No, but I punched a girl in the face.

25. What is one of your biggest fears?
There's so many. Being old, alone and in a nursing home.

26. Have you ever skipped class?
Thought we covered that.

27. Has anyone close to you ever passed away?
Too many.

28. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Yep.

29. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
Nerve racking isn't it.

30. Do you believe in the saying "once a cheater, always a
Unfortunately, yes.

31. What color is your underwear?
Neutral, 100% organic cotton.

32. How much stuff do you own from Victoria's secret?
I have at least 4 or 5 pieces from before I was a chunky monkey.

33. So far, do you like this survey?
Somewhat amusing waste of time. Yes?

34. Have you ever had a good feeling about something and was right about it?
Yes, I participated in an auction for a porcelain doll. I knew I was going to win. I told Jeff I was going to win and I won.

35. Do you ever wish you were famous?
Totally!

36. Do you ever wish you were a man?
Sometimes it would be nice to pee standing up. No?

37. Do you think men will open this just because it's labeled "female survey"?
Doubt it. They won't learn much more than they already knew.

0 comments: