Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Eight Facts MeMe

I’ve been tagged. Actually, I was tagged by three people for this meme last week but I've been busy with company this weekend so avoided it until now. I'm going to be different and place the rules at the bottom. I don't plan on tagging anyone with it as I suppose anyone I know has probably already been tagged.If you're reading this and you haven't been tagged... consider yourself tagged... with love.

Random Fact about Moi #1:
I hate liver.

Random Fact about Moi #2:
I use to want to be a drag racer like Shirley Muldowney.

Random Fact about Moi #3:
I have given two bloody noses.

Random Fact about Moi #4:
I never thought I would get married.

Random Fact about Moi #5:
I like green tea.

Random Fact about Moi #6:
My favourite fruit is fresh mangoes.

Random Fact about Moi #7:
I can't swim.

Random Fact about Moi #8:
I'm loyal to those who deserve it. You know who you are.

***

The rules:
• Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
• People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
• At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
• Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

0 comments: