Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Tulip Love

No roses for me. Give me tulips please. I love tulips. Any colour but if they are blue I love them more. Unfortunately, I never seem to have much luck growing blue tulips. Yellow and red on the the other hand do fine. Here is a lovely picture just for you.

You can click on it for a larger image. I thought they looked so pretty I'd get Dog to pose in front of them. Unfortunately, this was the result. Honestly, I do take better pictures.

It would have been a fab shot. No idea what it's focused on, the fence in the back perhaps. Jeff was talking at me through the window so I'll blame it on him. Dog was so upset she went to the middle of the yard to sulk.

If you click on the image to enlarge you will see her handywork on our lovely birch tree this past winter. For some reason she grabbed on and tried to amputate it. We've bandaged it. There's no leaves on it but I remain hopeful it's repairing itself. I was brave and took down the ugly 5 foot orange fencing Jeff put around to protect it and replaced it with the one foot white wire fence. She hasn't bothered with it so far but these things happen when we least expect it. She's sneaky.

0 comments: