Friday, June 22, 2007

30 Wanna Movie Hottie: 11

Well, it has certainly been a while since I discussed a movie hottie hasn't it. I find it amusing how you can see a movie, enjoy it but kind of forget about all the supporting characters. Then you see it again a few years or decade later and there's someone in a bit part that is huge now. Which leads me to Flight of the Phoenix starring Dennis Quaid. I caught it on the tube the other night. This was the second time I've seen it.

Now I bet the majority of you know this hunk from The Gilmour Girls. Me I know him best from one of the best shows on television, Supernatural. Television! You say. This is supposed to be wanna movie hottie, not television hottie.

I know, I know but when I saw this film I had to sneak Jared Padalecki onto the Wanna Movie Hottie list. Now don't run out and get Flight of the Phoenix to see Jared although he looks dashing he meets an untimely demise very quickly when steps out in the middle of the night to take a leak. I was so excited to see him and then quickly dismayed to see him killed in a sandstorm. Sheesh. What were they thinking? (I mean look at that picture. Can you imagine killing him off?)

Jared isn't new to movies. Other movies include New York Minute (with the Olsen twins) and House of Wax neither of which I have seen or will seen. I'm not into the Olsen twins and House of Wax looks way too scary for me.

The basics: Jared is a youngin'. A real youngin'. Frankly, I'm quite embarrassed to have him on my list now that I know how young he is. Ok, he's not like twelve or anything but still. He was born in 1982 (what is wrong with me) in San Antonio, Texas. I'm beginning to see a Texas pattern with me too. He's a lavish 6' 4", totally perpetuating the whole tall, dark and handsome scenario. He started seriouslly thinking about acting when he was twelve. He's a dog lover and animal rights activist.

I couldn't find an official website for Jared but there are lots of fan sites. I particularly like this one. Lots of great pics!

***
Topic Links
* Supernatural - The Complete First Season
* Supernatural - The Complete Second Season
* House of Wax

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Found your blog thru blogHer. Hope you could join an online community for women here: http://forums.her-desk.com.

hope to see you there!

Anonymous said...

Sizzle machine!