Sunday, June 03, 2007

Dog Day Weekend

It was so hot and humid this weekend I set up Shelby's new pool on Friday. It was on sale at Toys R Us last week for $14.99 so I ran out and picked one up and stashed it in the truck. I'm sure anyone who saw me carrying the giant purple pool through the parking lot on such a windy day was laughing their ass off.

I was waiting for an especially hot day to fill it for her and this weekend we were not disappointed. Yuck. After some yard work and watering which drives the dog insane I finally gave in and filled the pool for her. Here are some shots. If you click on them you can see them bigger.









Just another perfect way to tire out a german shepherd. If only she stayed out of the dirt afterward.

1 comments:

HomeSchooling Ologist said...

Bry has that same pool and he and the younger dalmatian love it. Bry says he wants Shelby. He thinks she's cute.