Friday, August 10, 2007

August MeMe

Just when you think you know enough... My friend Nai sent me this one when I was away and since I'm still getting caught up I thought it would be an easy post.

1. Were you name after anyone? Not that I'm aware.
2. When was the last time you cried? Last night watching the advertisement for the new Princess Diana show.
3. Do You like your handwriting. Sometimes, but my typing isn't much better.
4. What is your favourite lunch meat? Cooked ham with mock chicken a close second.
5. Do you have kids? Not the human kind.
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? Yes, I'm very loyal.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Jeff seems to think I do.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yep. I ate giving nothing up without a fight.
9. Would you bungee jump? If I was 20 years younger and had a better back, yes.
10. What is your favourite cereal? I don't like cereal.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Never!
12. Do you think you are strong? Very. Unless I'm trying to open a jar.
13. What is your favourite ice cream? Maple Walnut.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Depends. Sometimes it's the voice, sometimes it's the stature, sometimes it's their face. Depends on the environment and situation.
15. Red or Pink? Red. But if someone wants to give me a pair of pink Uggs I'll take 'em.
16. What is the least favorite thing about yourself? My shallowness.
17. Who do you miss the most? My babysitter Mona.
18. Do you want everyone to send this back to you? Naw, they can blog it or forget it.
19. What colour pants and shoes are you wearing? Grey shorts, no shoes.
20. What was the last thing you ate? Dark chocolate covered ginger pieces.
21. What are you listening to right now? Jeff vacuuming. While I appreciate the effort... I hate the noise. Someone really needs to develop a silent vacuum.
22. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Black, it goes with everything.
23. Favourite smells? Jeff, cinnamon buns, beef in the oven.
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Well, I don't talk on the phone much. In fact, I don't remember the last time I did. It was probably a telephone solicitor.
25. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Mostly. :P~
26. Favourite sports to watch? I love football and baseball movies.
27. Hair colour? Blondish I guess. Ash maybe?
28. Eye colour? Blue
29. Do you wear contacts? I use to live in them. Now I only wear them occasionally.
30. Favourite food? Poutine.
31. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Happy Endings.
32. Last movie you watched? Emma for like the 20th time.
33. What colour shirt are you wearing? Pink (that's embarrassing).
34. Summer or winter? WINTER! I can hardly wait. It's so frigging hot and humid.
35. Hugs or kisses? Depends who's supplying them.
36. Favourite dessert? Fresh homemade chocolate chips cookies and skim milk.
37. Most like to respond? Somebody, somewhere.
38. What book are you reading now? Nigella Lawson's biography and selected poems by Alfred Tennyson.
40. What is on your mouse pad? Don't have one.
41. What did you watch on tv last night? Mythbusters.
42. Favourite sound? At the moment... silence. Jeff is still vacuuming.
43. Rolling stones or Beatles? Beatles.
44. What is the farthest that you have been from home? Burnaby, B.C.
45. Do you have a special talent? A jack of many trades, master of none.
46. Where were you born? Fort William, Ontario.

Wow, that was longer than I thought it was!

1 comments:

Naomi DeBruyn (FaeCanuck) said...

Way to go! :) Vacuums suck! (no pun intended!!!) I almost cried over the show on Diana the other night - Diana the last days, or some such. Fascinating!