Thursday, September 27, 2007

When the Cat's Away... The Moe will Play

Ha! I have absolutely nothing planned. Jeff is away for the next two days on a school trip and I ain't got nothin'. Ok, I could rent a movie, get some junk food but that' all of two hours. I do need a lip wax but do I really want to do that? (shoulder shrug)

I know what I'm not going to do. No stinking dishes, laundry, or cooking meals! Wahoo! I was going to say showering too but I like clean hair, amongst other things.

I do however want to change the living room around. The couch is in front of the window and I think part of the dog's elbow/shoulder problem has to do with the way she leans over the couch for hours to look outside.

Is it a girl thing to want to change furniture around? It drives Jeff crazy. At least until he gets used to it and then it's like "this was a good idea". DuH!

Ideas welcome.

0 comments: