Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Dirty Meme

Time has really flown by since my last post. I've been busy with the sites and as previously mentioned, Nano. I fell behind a bit but am working on catching up. I decided to do a MeMe today as I feel lost looking at this blog (and I really shouldn't because there are a few running topics like Wanna Movie Hottie and I wanna Read that I haven't done in a while). Anyhoo, today's meme is called The Dirty Meme is courtesy of A Blog Around the Clock.

1. In two words, explain what ended your last relationship?
Best friend.

2. When was the last time you shaved your legs?
Two days ago.

3. What were you doing this morning at 8am?
Snoring, probably very loudly.

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Surfing for a meme and thinking about making chocolate chip cookies.

5. Are you any good at math?
I used to be in high school. I use to like it too.

6. Your prom night?
Never been. Didn't particularly like the kids I was with during the day, never mind committing to a night function.

7. Do you have any famous relatives?
Renee Zellweger is my long lost twin sister.

8. Have you ever taken out a loan to pay for school?
No, I worked really hard and paid it off within two years.

9. Do you know the words to your MySpace song?
Why yes I do. I have it bookmarked. Here's my MySpace if you'd like to go and sing along.

10. Last thing u received in the mail?
Leonard Nimoy's new book.

11. How many different beverages have you drank today?
Skim milk, water, green tea.

13. Who did you lose your concert virginity to?
Ladysmith Black Mambazo count? If not, the Beach Boys.

14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
Nope. I may draw Help or SoS though.

15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had?
When I was about 18 I developed an infection above my two front teeth that extended up into the bone above the gum line. They had to drill a hole in the back of the teeth for it to drain. It was so painful. I was on antibiotics for a week before they could go in clean it out and give me two root canals.

16. What is out your back door?
A very long back yard with three gardens, two sheds, two birdbaths and a neighbor who is in love with his leaf blower. Oh, yeah, and one barky German Shepherd.

17. Do you like the ocean?
Can take it or leave it. I've seen a few but I really like lakes and streams.

18. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different kinds of popcorn for Christmas?
No. And don't get any ideas. I prefer chocolate.

19. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
No.

20. Something you are excited about?
Books. Paying off a bill.

21. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
Red.

22. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?
No, not even grandparents.

23. Describe your keychain?
It's big, heavy and has lots of keys on it. I think I only use one of them.

24. Where do you keep your change?
Basket in the kitchen and the ashtray in the van.

25. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group?
When I was President of Women's Sales and Advertising. It was a group of about 200 women and I had to speak in front of them once a month.

26. What kind of winter coat do you have?
A light blue cord with white pseudo-sheepskin around the neck. I got it on sale from Penningtons about 2 or 3 years ago.

27. What do you think of the person you copied this from?
Seems intelligent.

28. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
Always open. Creeps me out if it is closed. The closet doors also must be closed.

0 comments: