Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Un-Sexy Women

Apparently Maxim, a men's magazine, had a recent article voting for the most Un-Sexy woman along with a string of other Un-Sexy women. It's stuff like this that really skews readers minds. The top of the list is Sarah Jessica Parker. I've never really been a fan of hers or the whole "Sex in the City" bra-gade but she had a really great response to this:

"What they don't know is that one day I'll wake up fat. But I'll still be happy, just like I am now. I believe in the old 'sticks and stones' philosophy, so frankly their words don't come close to hurting. And it does not bother me in the least if people don't think I'm sexy. I don't think I am, either."

Following behind Jessica is Amy Winehouse (British singer), Sandra Oh (Grey's Anatomy), Madonna (Music Icon) and Britney Spears (Pop Icon - because she shave her head and gained a few pounds). Frankly, I find all these women beautiful and sexy. They are all completely different, and I find it interesting that they are all "strong" and successful.

***
Topic Link
* Read article, Parker not Bothered by Maxim

0 comments: