Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Meme

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your meme.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper.

2. Real tree or Artificial?
Real.

3. When do you put up the tree?
Usually, a few days before Christmas.

4. When do you take the tree down the tree?
New Year's Day.

5. Do you like egg nog?
No. Nauseates me.

6. Favourite gift received as a child?
I guess the mouse my mother use to burn with her cigarettes. I still covet it.

7. Do you have a nativity scene?
Two.

8. Hardest person to buy for?
Jeff's parents.

9. Easiest person to buy for?
Jeff.

10.Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
A cat ornament.

12. Favourite Christmas Movie?
Scrooge. The 1950s version. I watch it every year late at night.

13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
No.

14. Favourite thing to eat at Christmas?
Christmas baking.

15. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
Clear lights.

16. Favourite Christmas song?
Oh, Holy Night and Little Drummer Boy.

17. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Stay home. Weather is too unpredictable. We did it once and it was a nightmare.

18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen and Rudolph.

19. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Growing up I opened them at midnight. Now that I'm married Jeff doesn't let me open anything until after breakfast on Christmas Day.

20. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
Christmas music blaring in the stores. I just hate it. I end up leaving as soon as possible.

21. Favourite theme ornaments or color?
Red and white. And blue of course.

22 Favourite food for Christmas dinner?
Turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy.

23. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Well, I already have my two front teeth so an iPod would be nice.

24. Who is most likely to respond to this?
Maggie.

25. Who is least likely to respond to this?
Shep.

26. Do you believe in Santa?
Hmm... with all the other things we believe in, sure why not.

0 comments: