Friday, March 14, 2008

Cotton Ginny Supersale

I had a wonderful time at Cotton Ginny today. Jeff and I took a drive to Kingston because I decided I was in need of replacement sweatpants and they have a huge CG there. I know, sad, what a way for Jeff to spend the last days of his March break. It didn't matter that there was a Future Shop near buy because I was still trying on clothes when he came back.

I didn't get any sweatpants but I did get 3 t-shirts, 3 tank tops, 1 cardian, 4 capris, 2 pants, and a jean jacket. I came out with two arms full and said I'm taking these and these. Jeff's face dropped but he didn't say a word. I didn't say anything either as I thought I would let him sweat it out until the cashier rang it all in. You'll never guess what it came to so I'll just tell you. $68 including tax! I know, crazy isn't it. Everything was on sale PLUS they had buy one get one free. FREE! I'm now have the washing machine doing over time. Well, sort of, the spin is on the fritz (repair guy coming next week with new springs). Jeff was so relieved. Because lets face it. women's clothing is not cheap.

This has to be the best sale I've ever hit. I'll have to mark it on my calendar for next year. I will definitely have sweet dreams tonight. And Jeff won't have any nightmares.

0 comments: