Monday, March 03, 2008

My Favorite Blogs

I Haven't been around my own blog much. I guess that means I've actually been busy working. I started a new day planner with the new year and while it hasn't been perfect I find it has made me more productive in some areas. I thought for a change I would share some of my favorite blogs with you.

Keris Staiton - I met Keris a few years ago due to a shared interest in Christopher Eccles, who was then playing Dr. Who. She's Canadian by birth (but living in the UK) and we actually had the opportunity to meet during one of scouting missions. She's cute, witty and entertaining and so is her family.

Junkfood Science - No, it isn't about junkfood. Well not really. Sandy Szwarc, BSN, RN, CCP gives the straight done on all the health reports out there by reading the small print.

Big Fat Deal - The blog is written by two plus size dames who go by Mo Pie and Weetabix online. They have a no nonsense attitude toward fat acceptance and the media. And they are pretty entertaining while doing it. If you ever want to bookmark a fat blog this should be one of them.

Fab Sugar - Nothing like a little celebrity envy. This blog has nothing to do with being plus size it has a lot to do with being fashionable and a celebrity. And there is lots of votey things.

The F-Word - Yep, another fat blog. I have many. This one is written by Rachel. The first thing that attracted me to this blog is the title and Rachel's voice keeps me going back.

Have a great week!

0 comments: