- People who leave their car running, park in front of the doors and run into a business when there is a parking space 10 - 15 feet away. And they usually ain't fat people.
- People who correct my email spelling mistakes. It's an email, not a website or essay. I mean if you are going to print it out and frame it then by all means let me know and I'll send you a better copy. Or worse, give me an English lesson on the difference between it's and its. I think at 38 I know the difference. It's a typo, let it go people. Do you email publishers to let them know about typos in their books?
- Burnt popcorn being pumped through movie theatres.
- People who chat up the cashiers at the grocery store when there is a huge lineup. Pay for your stuff and leave.
- Shiny computer screens.
- Shiny screens on debit machines.
- Products that change in size but are still the same price. I'd rather they stayed the same and went up in price. Like: tampons, sanitary napkins, toilet paper, paper towel.
- Friends who drop off the face of the planet and then say they left messages when you see them.
- People who assume that I'm going to have kids.
- Generalizations about fat people.
Thursday, June 05, 2008
I was over reading Poddy's My Pet Peeves - Things That Annoy Me lens and I couldn't believe how riled up I was by the end. I enjoyed the lens and pretty much agreed with almost everything he said. So I thought why not mention a few of my peeves in my blog. Lets go for 10. And if you are reading this, I tag you.