Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Where Have I Been

I haven't posted anything since June 21 because I've been a little preoccupied with my vision. On the 26th of June I took the plunge and went for laser eye surgery. After the surgery I was under intense recovery with my nurse. You know him as Jeff (he's been a good nurse... I am blessed, don't know why but I'm blessed).

I'm slowly getting back into the computer game but my I often need breaks. I'm still only getting about 2 hours a day. Down from my usual 10.

Of course, I've made a Squidoo lens about my surgery and recovery. Take a look at my TLC experience to learn more about the surgery, how my recovery has been going etc. As I mentioned, I don't have much time on the computer-o so it is not completely updated but will give you an idea of what I have been going through.

I'll end by telling you that my vision is so good I can see Keris in the UK. I can see her, haven't heard from her... but I can see her.

0 comments: