Monday, August 11, 2008

Windows Live Writer

Jeff downloaded a new program I'm trying called Windows Live Writer. If you have numerous blogs at different places it will allow you to blog from them all in one spot (except myspace and yahoo 360  so far) as well as work on your posts offline. It is an interesting concept and so far pretty easy to use.

DenimIt has a couple extra editing features which are kind of nice like being able to insert a picture then manipulate it with shadow or photo paper like the jeans at right. I've been able to make a couple posts this morning, including this one, without having to read any directions on how to use the program.

The only problem I've noticed so far is that it uses a lot of extra html than I normally would. I had to go back and correct something minor because it putting paragraphs where I wanted returns. A small complaint for being able to write, edit and publish from one screen.

The software is Windows Live Writer is free.

0 comments: