Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Tagged Myself

This tag comes from my lazy friend Keris, ok, she's not totally lazy she's preggers. Other than being too lazy to tag people she has a great blog you should check out. She's cute, witty and has a cute family.

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/quirks/habits about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

So, here goes:

1. When I go into the kitchen I have to close all the cupboards before I do anything else. Even if it's just a crack.

2. I dwell on things. Like our newish neighbour who has been incredibly weird, rude and downright miserable despite us trying to be good neighbours. I think about them two or three times a day. Jeff doesn't think about them until I mention them. Misery likes company!

3. I'm infatuated with the fur on top of my cat's nose. She on the other hand would probably be thrilled if I never touched it again.

4. I'm highly emotional. On any given day I could cry about anything. Like one of the fish getting sick. Or one of the Charmed ones dying (even though I know they'll be back). Or hearing a sad story on the radio. Or reading someone's blog. Or blogging about myself. It's uncontrollable and often embarrassing. I've been that way since I was a child. I like like to blame it on Disney's Bambi.

5. Since I had my grand mal seizures I've lost pieces of my memory. Stuff like which actor starred in which film (s) when. Important stuff I enjoyed! There's also real memories around that time that appear to be missing as well.

6. I'm a sucker for sad eyes. Just ask my dog. Works every time.

And I tag... Candie, Betty, Elle, Heidi, Kim, and The Writing Nag.

2 comments:

Kim Switzer said...

Okay, I did it! Here's the link: http://wordcolors.blogspot.com/2008/10/im-it.html

Anonymous said...

Mo - I finally did it!
http://www.franticallysimple.com/2008/11/13/bits-and-pieces/