Monday, November 10, 2008

Christmas Baking

Every year I dig out some recipes to do some Christmas baking, mostly for Jeff's benefit. Ok, yeah, sure, I partake in some of the sweetness of it all but I probably wouldn't bother in the first place if he wasn't interested.

This year I explained to Jeff that I was limiting the baking so he could pick three things. he chose:
  • Shortbread
  • Fruitcake
  • Shortbread
If I'm going to go to the trouble then I'm obviously going to do a little something for myself. I chose:
  • Bailey's truffles
  • Eatmore bars
  • Chocolate marshmallow roll
There appears to be an obvious theme with my selection - chocolate. I created a lens to share my Christmas recipes called A Sweet Christmas if you feel inclined to add to your Christmas baking list.

0 comments: