Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

Jeff and I are going to have a quiet night at home. He had a busy week over Christmas visiting with his parents and extended family back in Thunder Bay and he's still recuperating from school. And to tell the truth, deep down we are both enjoy quiet.

The plan tonight is a perogy dinner (thank you Thunder Bay), salad, fruit and maybe a Persian for dessert (thank you again Thunder Bay - no it's not a person, it's a special bun that isn't a donut and isn't a cinnamon bun with icing on top). Jeff picked up some wieners and Pillsbury crescent roles to make pigs-in-a-blanket for later tonight to eat with the movie. We'll probably buy Hancock with Wil Smith off the satellite.

I'm sure Jeff will be in bed by 12:02. While I'll pop on to see what my twitter friends are doing. I'm so nosey. I hope you all have a wonderful, safe and joyous New Year. See you in 2009!

2 comments:

Cheryl Kohan said...

Happy New Year to you, too...you sound very content. That's so nice. Me, too, although I do need to set some goals for 2009.

NAIZA said...

Aww.. that is so sweet.. Happy great year ahead to you and your family. Thanks for dropping by at my blog. I do appreciate it.. {{huggles}}