Monday, December 20, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day 22

It is day twenty-two of my 30 Days of Me challenge. Today's task on my list is: "what makes you different from everyone else."

What makes me different from everyone else? This is an interesting question. In essence, I believe there is absolutely nothing. I'm a tall fat blonde woman who's married with no kids. I want to be treated with love, respect, and kindness. I want to be successful, loving, and kind in return. While I would like to think I'm different. I know I am not.

I believe that we are all basically the same with mirror physical traits and desires. It's easy to focus in on physical characteristics and habits but with a world with over eight billion people I really don't believe anyone of us is all that unique. Sure some of us are more beautiful, smarter, successful, dangerous, etc but to look at them, really look at them, they are just like everyone else... or at the very least like someone else.

With so many similarities you would think we would be nicer to one another. Since we are all practically family.

1 comments:

Cheryl Kohan said...

Ain't it the truth?