Sunday, December 26, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day 26

It is day twenty-six of my 30 Days of Me challenge. Today's task on my list is: "what you think about your friends".

I don't want to center anyone out specifically but I like to think of my friends as supportive and encouraging people who love to live life, even if it is overwhelmingly busy at times.

True friends never stop being your friends. When life gets hectic and you don't hear from them for days on end or some times weeks it doesn't mean the friendship is over. Friendship almost always picks up where it left off at least that is how I see true friendship.

I have friends that I have grown up (or old) with and ones that I have never met (online). They are all important to me in their special way and I appreciate and love what they bring into my life.

0 comments: