Tuesday, December 28, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day 27

It is day twenty-seven of my 30 Days of Me challenge. Today's task on my list is: "why are you doing this 30 day challenge".

I like challenges, especially short ones. And for some reason 30 day challenges are fun for me. I've been working on a few the last few weeks. There's the hair challenge which I haven't completed yet because it requires me to actually do my hair and put make-up on and take photos (or bug Jeff to take photos) and there is the Zendalas challenge which has been an enjoyable mindless creative outlet that I seem to be continuing on past the original 30 day challenge and finally there is the 30 dresses in 30 days blogging challenging over at the Curvy Shopper I started not long ago. But the main reason I wanted to do this particular challenge was to get me visiting my personal blog on a regular basis with the hope of keeping it up after it is over (maybe with another 30 day challenge).

0 comments: