Friday, December 31, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day 30

It is day thirty of my 30 Days of Me challenge. Today's task on my list is: "in this past month, what have you learned".

In the last 30 days I learned that there is really no reason for not posting a blog at least a few times a week. I had a plan, made the time, and followed through. There were a few days in the beginning where I kept forgetting but then I put up a post-it note reminder on my laptop.

Having a specific goal in mind definitely made it easier. I really like the concept of the 30 day challenge and will have to make up one for myself for the next 30 days for this blog. I think I might do a 30 day picture challenge. Hmm...

But in the meantime I'm going to take a week off this blog to recuperate from holidays, in-law visit, and finish off the updates on the Book-in-a-week site.

I hope you ring in the New Year with a bang and a sparkle and lots of love!

0 comments: