Monday, December 06, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day Eight

It is day eight of my 30 Days of Me challenge. Today's task on my list is: "short term goals for this month and why".

All of my short term goals are work related. Why do I want to get them done? Because it's efficient, because they need to be done, because some of them I've been procrastinating on and it will feel good not to have them hanging over my head. I'll limit my sharing to five.
  • Finish changing over book-in-a-week site so all pages are nice and pretty and the background has less noise. I feel pretty good about the look and feel and have had good feedback from members. Hopefully this will be the last month I will be working on site changes.
  • Finish the ebook I've been working on for the Large and Lovely site. I've had formatting and anxiety issues with this project but things are zooming along. I look forward to finishing it and sharing it with the BellaOnline readers.
  • Complete this 30 days challenge with no more "oops I forgot". I fell off the wagon on Friday as I was gearing up for my birthday weekend and computerless Saturday.
  • Publish at least three of the lenses that have been patiently waiting in the cue for the last year. I have fifteen works-in-progress at the moment. I usually have about 10 at any given time. Some have been in there longer than others. I would really like to clear 3 of the older ones out.
  • Drink more water (you may not think this work related but when I drink more water I work better).
What are your short term goals for this month?

0 comments: