Monday, December 13, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day Fifteen

It is day fifteen of my 30 Days of Me challenge. Today's task on my list is: "put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play".

Thanks to today's task I actually learned how to put my iPod on shuffle. I've had it for almost two weeks and I haven't even played music on it yet. My ten songs are (I warn you now I have a lot of old stuff):
  1. Voulez Vous (Abba)
  2. Swing (Harry Connick Jr.)
  3. One More Night (Phil Collins)
  4. Can't Fight the Moonlight (LeeAnn Rimes)
  5. Rene and Georgette (Jenny Gear)
  6. Cinnamon (Tommy Roe)
  7. Money, Money, Money (Abba)
  8. California Dreamin' (The Mamas and the Papas)
  9. Pilgrim (Enya)
  10. The Sound of Silence (Simon & Garfunkel)
Apparently, I have so much Abba on my iPod that the probability of more than one song appearing is pretty high! I also realized that these musical choices make me appear much older than I actually am. My CD collection is more varied than my iPod collection but I have always been interested in music older than my generation. I blame it on the movies I watched growing up.

0 comments: