Wednesday, December 15, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day Seventeen

It is day seventeen of my 30 Days of Me challenge. Today's task on my list is: "someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why."

There are so many people I could think of that I would want to switch lives with for one day. One day is excellent because you get a glimpse of the fun stuff you expect but don't get completely ruined by whatever bad stuff we can't possibly know about.

The first person who comes to mind is Steven Spielberg. I have always had an addiction for movies of all kind. Even B (and C) movies. But Spielberg has produced many of the all-time best films in the world of which I have numerous favorites. I would love to have that cinematic genius for one day to see through his eyes as he creates a moving masterpiece.

My Top Fave Steven Spielberg (directed) Movies
  1. Jaws*
  2. Close Encounters of the Third Kind
  3. Raiders of the Lost Ark* (and sequels)
  4. E.T.*
  5. The Color Purple
  6. Empire of the Sun
  7. Jurassic Park*
  8. Amistad
  9. Saving Private Ryan
  10. Catch Me If You Can
  11. War of the Worlds
  12. Munich*
The ones with a * are extra special and I highly recommend if you haven't seen them.

0 comments: