Saturday, December 04, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day Six

It is day six of my 30 Days of Me challenge. Today's task on my list is: "favorite super hero and why".

I think my favorite super hero has always been Wonder Woman. She was the first super feminine super hero I came across in my childhood through television (Lynda Carter) and comic books.

While the tv series could be a little campy at times I still enjoyed the loving and strong character; yes, I also thought she was incredibly beautiful. In the comics, Wonder Woman went beyond what television could do at the time for the budgets they had. She expanded my imagination and provided a sense of feminine strength I didn't feel I had in my life.

At 40 (today), I still love her. (Please Joss Whedon, hurry up and make a Wonder Woman movie before I'm 50!)

0 comments: