Sunday, December 19, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day Twenty

It is day twenty of my 30 Days of Me challenge. Today's task on my list is: "someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future".

Since I'm already married it kind of seems like a moot point. I can't imagine myself with anyone else. Jeff and I started dating in 1988. After celebrating twenty-two years this October I realized we've been together for more than half my life. When it comes to getting old together I often think I'm the one that should go first because the loss of him would be so devastating on too many levels. He's the person I share everything with and I can't imagine my life without him. Even writing this short thought has made my eyes well up. So that's enough about that.

This is a photo of Jeff and I from 1991 (because I was too lazy to go get one from upstairs for one from 1988, and it's the middle of the night). I can't believe I wore white pantyhose.

1 comments:

Cheryl Kohan said...

Hi Moe! I've just finished reading all twenty days and enjoyed all of them. I love that you and Jeff are best friends as well as being married.

We had a housesitting assignment last year on Bainbridge Island, WA with three cats and two were Maine Coon...I just loved them. There were also chickens and sheep! It was quite an experience.

Well, it's 3:00 AM...probably should get some sleep. I'm a night owl, too. :-)