Monday, January 17, 2011

30 Days of Photos: Day Four

It is day four of my 30 Days of Photos challenge (feel free to join me at any time).

Collecting things is a common quirk humans seem to share. I'm not sure why we do this. It seems like a strange habit to get into and serves no real purpose but I think the items of choice are quite variant with the individual and perhaps gives a clue or two about our personality.

Right off the top of my head I say without a doubt that I collect books. If I could have a den of books I would (along with some one to dust them please). "Lots of people collect books," you say. True, but do they also collect tea cups?

Today's picture is of one of my favorite tea cups. It came from Jeff's mother. I love the subtle blue and how the rim of the cup is kind of shaped like a flower.

What do you collect?

1 comments:

vesta44 said...

I collect books, Noritake hand-painted china plates (the ones with scenes on them), dragons, unicorns, wizards, and wolves (the last 4 are figurines).