Saturday, January 22, 2011

30 Days of Photos: Day Six

It is day six of my 30 Days of Photos challenge (feel free to join me at any time).

What's really funny is that I seem to be doing more photo things (and social networking) with my iPod Touch than I do listening to music although I actually listened to some jewel while cooking yesterday.

Well, last night I downloaded a few apps before I went to bed. The Pocket Booth app turns your iPhone or iPod into a mini photo booth. I love photo booth pictures! And I love this app! So cool.

My first photo booth test today was to torture Suzie with multiple clicks (you can click on it to view larger image). Can you see her annoyance. JD, Shelby and Jeff are also annoyed but Jeff does kind of think it's cool. And for 99 cents I'm pretty thrilled.

Not only does it format the pictures but you can email them at different sizes, save them to your camera, or send them to your facebook or twitter account. Totally cool and super easy to use!

I can see me wearing out this photo app.

0 comments: