Friday, February 18, 2011

30 Days of Photos: Day 11

It is day eleven of my 30 Days of Photos challenge (feel free to join me at any time).

I took a week off. I know, bad me. But look at this creation. I call it Chocolate Cake in a Mug. Yes, I was a little desperate for some chocolate affection last night. It's good in a pinch.



If you ever find yourself in the same situation here is what you do (assuming you have the basic ingredients on hand):

Large microwave safe mug
1 tablespoon of oil
1 egg

Add oil and egg to mug and stir until smooth.

3 tablespoons of granulated sugar
3 tablespoons of cocoa

Add sugar and cocoa to egg mixture. Stir until smooth.

4 tablespoons of flour
dash of salt
1/8 teaspoon of baking powder

Add flour, salt, and baking powder to creamy mixture. Stir until smooth.

Microwave on high for about 1 minute (my microwave is hot so keep an eye on it). It puffs up like a real cake. It makes one large serving (I say large because I couldn't finish it) or two small servings.

Enjoy!

0 comments: