Monday, February 21, 2011

30 Days of Photos: Day 12

It is day twelve of my 30 Days of Photos challenge (feel free to join me at any time).

I'm a tea drinker. Actually, I'm a milk drinker first. Then a tea drinker. My favorite tea is green tea (bag, loose, and matcha) and occasionally I'll drink chai. My sister-in-law tried to expand my tea horizons by sending me some blooming tea. Which is basically an herbal type tea that is artistically sewn up in a ball that expands as the tea brews into a lovely centerpiece. As far as novelty goes it is pretty cool and the tea is acceptable to drink but when the novelty wears off I still want my green tea. Here are to pictures (side and top to get the full affect).


I think this was a chrysanthemum. The picture doesn't do it justice really. The center flower some how seemed redder in real life.

0 comments: